Booking and Payments Terms and Conditions:
- Please Pay within 24 Hours of Your Booking to avoid cancellation.
- All bookings not paid within 24 hours, will be automatically cancelled unless you get in touch to discuss.
- ∞KC Kindness Credits are accepted, and 10% Discount is applied for all Yoga, Workshops, Courses and Consultations, if ∞KC Kindness Credits are used for payment.
- To pay with ∞KC Kindness Credits please go to www.2see.icu and purchase a Yoga Class Gift Card, A WordPress Tuition Gift Card, a Sewing Class Gift Card or a Live Tech Support Gift Card the code can then be redeemed when you join one of my classes or workshops.
- ∞KC Kindness Credit gift cards can be redeemed any time, there is no expiry date.
- https://spacecake.party/shop/ is my Sewing and Yoga Prop Website.
- SpaceCake.party also has all the info you need about ∞KC Kindness Credits
- No refunds will be issues if you cancel within the 24 Hours before a Class starts. Rebooking is always possible, please contact me to discuss.
- If a Booking is Cancelled in advance of the 24 Hour before a class, prior to a class starting, then a refund can be given.
- If I need to cancel a Booking within the 24 Hour period the Booking can be rescheduled or I can refund, you decide what you prefer.
- Workshops and Special Events Bookings have their own Cancellation Period, I need 72 Hours advance Notice of Cancellation for Workshops or Courses.
- My Booking Calendar shows any Holiday Times coming up, the times I am not available are un-bookable on the Booking Calendar.
- My Yoga teaching bookable days are 7 days a week, in the mornings, with one Evening session available per week.
- Courses will be shown on the Calendar page, as and when they become available.
- All Current Bookings are currently paid via my SpaceCake.party website, no point having 3 shops! Yes I have 3 Businesses, I am an Aquarius and cannot do repetitive work! 😉 Payment via this website will be included in the Booking Calendar platform soon.
- If you want to learn Web Design, Need a Website Building, need Tech Support, or want any Soft Furnishings or Yoga Props, please look at my other websites.
- My Yearly work changes with the Seasons.
- Web Design is mostly done in the Winter months.
- Sewing in the Spring and Autumn months.
- Yoga and other Teaching all year round 😉
- Summer time is Festival time and I do all sorts of work, including Yoga at Festivals.
Keeps life interesting! 😉
Class, WorkShop, Consultations;
- Location and Address details of my Studio will be emailed or texted to you
- All Jisti, Discord or Zoom links will be emailed to you.
- My Calendar page shows any Festivals and other Commitments that I already have Booked Up, or they are maybe on Wish List 😉
- Phone, Zoom, Jisti, Discord or in Person Consultations can be Booked and Held at any time, please email me to arrange, a specific Calendar Booking doesn’t need to be used for this.
Failure to attend, or let me know you cant make an appointment 24 hours in advance, means I may not accept a meeting with you again. This may sound harsh, I have a busy schedule and being let down continuously wastes your time and mine.
A lot of planning and prepping goes into Teaching and Tutoring for Yoga Classes, One-to-One Sessions and Workshops or Courses, sitting there ready for a session and no one turning up is just disheartening.
This is why I have set up the single Booking System here on 2See.icu which incorporates all of my Calendars on all of my websites, which now all Link into each other, creating One Schedule for Myself, and keeps it simple for you, so I know what Im doing each week, and can plan for you accordingly.
No shows, and No communication, lead to unnecessary stress, and this is what we’re all trying to avoid in our lives.
Yoga is just one of the answers to stress, so is good collaboration and communication, so lets work well together 🙂
WHO AM I?
You can Call em C8ke, this is my Booking Platform Website for all of my offerings on other websites, and for settling invoices emailed to you.
My website address is: https://2see.icu/
WHAT PERSONAL DATA I COLLECT AND WHY I COLLECT IT;
When visitors leave comments on the site the website collects the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included.
CONTACT AND SUBSCRIPTION FORMS
I have a contact form, a subscribe form, and a shop, all of these places collect data for the purpose of your orders or communicating with me through the website.
If you leave a comment on my site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
The website will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
If you create an account and log in, the website will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
I may have links to other websites such as youtube and facebook on this website.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
WHO I SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
NO ONE. Ever. Simple.
HOW LONG DO I RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so I can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on my website (if any), I also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators (me) can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments or subscribed, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data the website holds about you, including any data you have provided to me. You can also request that I erase any personal data I hold about you. This does not include any data I am obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHERE I SEND YOUR DATA
HOW I PROTECT YOUR DATA
This website and your data is protected by many layers of security, and only used for direct communication with you.
Visitor comments will be checked through, via an automated spam detection service.